World Series

Yeah, yeah. Whatever.

Middle of 8th. Unhappy.

Hack. Choke.

So stunningly good through the ALCS.

Oh well.

Philadelphia is now officially in baseball HELL.

:mad:

As one person said on Twitter, Spike... Don't worry Ranger's fans. It gets worse. Love, a Cubs fan.

:)

As one person said on Twitter, Spike... Don't worry Ranger's fans. It gets worse. Love, a Cubs fan.

:)

Now that was funny!:rofl:

Game six was one of the best baseball games in history. Twice TX was within 1 strike of winning thè world series, and they ended up loosing. Unbelieveable, unless you are a cubbies fan. :rofl:

Last edited:
Personally I'm not a fan of the inclusion of wildcard teams in baseball, football, basketball, etc. I know it's all about the money the extra playoff rounds bring in, but I feel the best teams in each division during the season should play.

World Series????!!! of poker?

Well, when you live in Chicago, I guess (with one notable exception during my lifetime) that's about the only world series that ever comes to town, eh? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Personally I'm not a fan of the inclusion of wildcard teams in baseball, football, basketball, etc. I know it's all about the money the extra playoff rounds bring in, but I feel the best teams in each division during the season should play.

I think some grapes just went sour.

GO CARDS! 2011 World Series Champions

I gotta say, I am as Ranger fan as I can be, but at the moment the regular season ended, it looks to me like the Cards were the best the National League had to offer.

An epic story.

Nobody around here actually believed they would win the world series on Aug. 25th. It was something to watch even if you are not a Cardinals fan. Just watching hometown hero David Freese was awesome. He looks like he is in a dream. Because he is. Game 6 was the greatest game I have ever seen. Just because I am a baseball fan. Never quit. And these guys did not. I feel bad for the Rangers. They were a great team all year.

Holliday couldn't have made that catch. Freese was fun to watch. Great baseball.

Back