World Record for Inverted Flat Spins to be Attempted Tomorrow

tenor.gif

Check out the YouTube videos of his earlier attempts. Wow. Damn.
I saw his airplane once! While it has some mods to get it to that altitude, I'd say 99.999999999% of the skill is with the pilot. Here's wishing him safe success!

Good luck to Spence!

he told me they count the spins by looking at the video afterwards. He says Guinness doesn't even come out for the event obviously he's too high for them to see at 30,000 feet but he said he has to hand the videos over to experts and they will count the spins and let Guinness know. As soon as he told me that they just count the spins in a video, I told him I was going to break his record the very next day in a Cessna

I saw his airplane once! While it has some mods to get it to that altitude, I'd say 99.999999999% of the skill is with the pilot. Here's wishing him safe success!

Actually 99% of it IS simply figuring out how to get high enough and determining the aircraft metrics that will likely produce success. Flying a flat spin is a fairly skill-free exercise in holding the controls in one position and going along for the ride. Doing this many of course is somewhat physically taxing, but not a heroic feat of stick and rudder prowess.

That’s insane. Not sure that I’d find it to be a whole lot of fun.

Hi im a private pilot in seach of a cristen eagle ll . around the ohio area. I'm working on my bucket list

Post in the Classifieds.

Yo guy... it was a first timer post saying hi after seeing an aerobatic topic, simply mentioning that he's interested in an Eagle.

Jonjon, sorry but welcome to P!ss-ants of America LOL. There is a great biplane forum that I recommend you join if you're looking for a bipe. This ain't much of an aerobatic forum.

Yo guy... it was a first timer post saying hi after seeing an aerobatic topic, mentioning that he's interested in an Eagle.

Jonjon, sorry but welcome to P!ss-ants of America LOL.
What I said doesn’t classify me as a ****-ant, I’m simply trying to be of help by redirecting him to a better sub-forum where he can get more value.

Sorry you feel the need to call me out for trying to be of help. Get a life!

What I said doesn’t classify me as a ****-ant, I’m simply trying to be of help by redirecting him to a better sub-forum where he can get more value.

Sorry you feel the need to call me out for trying to be of help. Get a life!

Fine, but re-read your post in context and note what a welcoming bro you are.

Fine, but re-read your post in context and note what a welcoming bro you are.
I read it again and I still don’t have a clue what your problem is or what point you’re trying to make.

suderman made aopa live, for whatever that's worth.

I read it again and I still don’t have a clue what your problem is.

This wasn't a want ad, this is the wong forum for a want ad for a biplane, and I'd imagine if he joined this site that he knows how to use the internet, and therefore is likely familiar with the concepts of Classified sections, and want ads.

Just comes across as a terse dick post response to a brand newbie to the forum. If you can't see that, then ah well.

Just comes across as a terse dick post response to a brand newbie to the forum. If you can't see that, then ah well.
I certainly don’t see that at all. I think you’re creating a mountain from a mole hill.

End of story.

Most turns I've ever done is 33. Started at 13,000 feet. I just looked it up in my first logbook...

Back