World of Warships

I might have a look. I wasn't impressed with their world of warplanes.

I played NavyField for a while, made the grind all the way up to submarines then ended up becoming a beacon for killstealers.

I play a good amount of War Thunder, and they are supposed to have air/land/sea (air and land already developed) sometime in the future.

Never got an invite to World of Warships when it was in beta. Any good?

Well, just like World of Warplanes, they sunk my cruiser in 5 minutes. :mad:

Granted, I didn't really bother to read up on how to target and shoot accurately.

The sea simulator that I really like is Silent Hunter. I have SHII. Haven't played it in a while, but it is fairly realistic to what sub warfare is. I'll have to pull that out again.

The sea simulator that I really like is Silent Hunter. I have SHII. Haven't played it in a while, but it is fairly realistic to what sub warfare is. I'll have to pull that out again.
Is this a PC game or do you need a Xbox or P-station?

Well, just like World of Warplanes, they sunk my cruiser in 5 minutes. :mad:

Granted, I didn't really bother to read up on how to target and shoot accurately.

Instructions are just another mans opinion.....:lol::lol::lol:

Been playing since open beta. Still fun so far. Tier IV is going to be a long grind, but I only do a couple of rounds a day at most.

Didn't even know they were in the open beta. I'll have to check it out this weekend. :)

Yes, I've tried that (in CBT) and I also play World of Tanks and tried World of Warplanes (a total turd). WoWS needs a lot of work in my opinion can be fun for a few rounds. The grind is atrocious.

World of Tanks Blitz is fun and doesn't take to long for a quickie diversion to a bad day.

Back