Working for Cessna

Pjsmith

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
pjsmith
I am applying for a position with the Cessna division of Textron. Has anyone here worked at Cessna (or work there currently) who would be willing to give me some information about the environment? I'm glad to hold any and all information in strict confidence.

Thanks in advance,

Patrick

I am applying for a position with the Cessna division of Textron. Has anyone here worked at Cessna (or work there currently) who would be willing to give me some information about the environment? I'm glad to hold any and all information in strict confidence.

Thanks in advance,

Patrick

The environment is hot and humid in Wichita. :D

Good luck with this opportunity!

The few times I've been to Wichita has left an impression on me.... and it's not flattering.

Central Kansas is the place to be. lots of wind, cheap housing and the home of the state's only liberal. It's really a good place to live. Maybe it's because I was born here I found it pretty easy to come home and raise the kids on a farm. I don't think my business would have been successful without the central US location and low cost, hassle free facilities.

It's really easy to come home with my ruby red slippers too.

Regards, Kevin

Central Kansas is the place to be. lots of wind, cheap housing and the home of the state's only liberal. It's really a good place to live. Maybe it's because I was born here I found it pretty easy to come home and raise the kids on a farm. I don't think my business would have been successful without the central US location and low cost, hassle free facilities.

It's really easy to come home with my ruby red slippers too.

Regards, Kevin

I've read this three times and honestly can't tell if there are digs in here or not..........

The environment is hot and humid in Wichita. :D

Ha! Wichita is a desert compared to Houston:)

The days do tend to get a might breezey on occasion but not like Wyoming...and every great once-in-awhile there might just be a thunderstorm...but they are sorta generally aviation friendly, the people, not the thunderstorms...:goofy:

Back