Work Life Balance

I know how we could spice up your work from home day...

"There's a mysterious looking guy with a laptop pointing something at all the airliners over at the lake."

Like SWATing, but way less likely you die by accident. Heh.

Well, maybe. Depends on today's unpublished threat level.

Gosh I miss the Fisher-Price colored death warning level complete with fear and bull crap.

The colors were much prettier than the new system. You could color coordinate your daily wear with the daily death warning.

I know how we could spice up your work from home day...

"There's a mysterious looking guy with a laptop pointing something at all the airliners over at the lake."

Like SWATing, but way less likely you die by accident. Heh.

Well, maybe. Depends on today's unpublished threat level.

Gosh I miss the Fisher-Price colored death warning level complete with fear and bull crap.

The colors were much prettier than the new system. You could color coordinate your daily wear with the daily death warning.

I don't think the authorities would come down to this area.
It used to be so nice. I get the feeling that a lot of drug deals go down here. There is a body or two in the bottom of that "lake" too I am sure.

I cropped out the ugliness.

Attention work-at-home folks in the Raleigh NC area: one of the best plane watching/working at home offices in the area is at RDU's GA Terminal.

Neither has ever charged me a dime for parking but I can't figure out why. No idea what the policy is so I don't ask.

Parking is free if you are there less than 4 hours.

Back