Work a few overnights a month...

U

Unregistered

Going for my first medical. I work 5 or 6 overnights a month, plus 15-20 days. The 5-6 nights are always one week. My GP gave me a script for Provigil to help "reset" my sleep clock, but told me that I did not have a sleep disorder. I've searched around and it looks like I can't take this and be a pilot -- can I still be a pilot if I ever taken it? Or is it one of those things that I can't fly the few days before/after my "change over" that I take it?

Do NOT FILL the prescription, take it back to the doc's office and get it entered in your chart that you never did fill it.

The amount of paperwork and testimony that will be required to relieve you of certification difficulty will amaze you, take 60 days, and cost a good bit.

DO NOT FILL the Rx; take the script back.

sigh......

Do NOT FILL the prescription, take it back to the doc's office and get it entered in your chart that you never did fill it.

The amount of paperwork and testimony that will be required to relieve you of certification difficulty will amaze you, take 60 days, and cost a good bit.

DO NOT FILL the Rx; take the script back.

sigh......

Thanks for all you do Dr. Bruce. Seriously. :yes:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back