WooHoo part one complete!

kevin47881

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Time to fly!
This weekend I took an IFR written crash course and passed the written! Now I need to clear my head of this dang sinus infection and get back in the air and finish up the flying.

It has been a brain drain but good weekend:yes:

yep get up there and fly. Bummer on the sinus infection, have you been flushing the sinuses with salt water? Helps me get over those things faster. I use a netti pot to make it easy to get the water into the sinuses.

I've tried salt water, nasal spray, every drug at Walgreens, etc. Nothing is breaking through this time.:confused: It's been about 10 days and my head still feels like a watermelon getting hit by Chuck Norris with numchucks! At least I'm expelling some nasty clear stuff the last few days:redface:

If all goes well, I'm back in the three dimensional world tomorrow night.:fcross:

I really need to finish the IR while my flying account is still showing a positive balance.

Awesome Kevin! The written was the most nerve-wrecking aspect of the IR training for me. It's a great feeling to have it done and out of the way!

Back