WooHoo! jumping up and down...

colomtnflyer

Cleared for Takeoff
Display Name

Display name:
iAM in AK!
I am :goofy: !!!!
Just got back from bringing my :blueplane: here to Texas!

It was a pretty benign trip, no real :hairraise: moments, except the amount of x-wind I experienced turning onto the LOC for the ILS4 here at HOU... winds were 180/30. I was dead nut, then suddenly I was pushed right off it, for a few seconds... had about a 20 degree wca down most of the GS...

But now I have the plane here, maybe I can pick up a few :blowingkisses: ! lol

It took about 3:45, and sure would have been nice :yes: to have someone to chat with (other than controllers) during the flight.

So, now I get to spend some time giving it a good cleaning, so it'll look nice for PJ's Wheels and Wings, Cessna Day coming up next weekend...

No doubt I'll be hearing from PJ real soon, about getting to "see it" (euphemism for a ride...) hehe

Congrats Ric!

Why don't you fly it up to IPT now? :)

Ric,

Where in Houston are you based? I live over by Hobby. Bout 10 minutes away and about 5 minutes from Ellington. Im gonna be taking my flight instructing out of Ellington.

No doubt I'll be hearing from PJ real soon, about getting to "see it" (euphemism for a ride...) hehe

Man, you can see right through me... that's the real reason I offered to come help you polish it up next weekend!

Jeremy - welcome to POA! Good to see another fellow Houstonian on the board. I typically fly out of SGR. Are you training out of Cliff Hyde at EFD? Watch out for those NASA T-38's on final approach! You need to check out www.houstonspotters.net and come to the 1940 Air Terminal Museum over at Hobby.

Back