Woohoo, got the plans!

SkyHog

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Everything Offends Me
I'm as giddy as a school girl again, this time because I got a package in the mail that contained my plans!!!

I'm stoked, now I have something to do when I get off work!!

Attachments

• IMG_0615.JPG
    IMG_0615.JPG
    202 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_0616.JPG
    IMG_0616.JPG
    220.9 KB · Views: 36
LOL - I meant more as a recurring "each day when I get off of work"

Just tell your boss that you're not feeling well and need to go home now. How will he know if you are fibbing? :D;)

because he is logged onto POA right now.
ROTFL

The nice part about hiring someone in January, is you have a whole year to evaluate that Christmas bonus....

Christmas bonus???
Where do I apply?

People get Christmas bonuses? I thought that was just something they did in the movies...

very exciting, Nick ... I'm looking forward to reading about your progress!

Just tell your boss that you're not feeling well and need to go home now. How will he know if you are fibbing? :D;)
"Giddy as a schoolgirl" is probably enough. :p

I'm with ya. Brew a pot of coffee, find an isolated spot where no one will bug you, curl up with the manual, and soak it in!

Sounds great, I cant wait to read your daily progress reports and checkout the build cam live action. Good luck, enjoy the reading and the build. A word of caution, the process captures your mind your time and every waking hour of your day that means you are going to have to figure out how to keep the appearence of work while thinking about building. No easy trick, I can assure you. But what an adventure!

Build it like you life depoends on it!

John

Great news- you got your plans. You must be excited- No Dr. Pepper in the photos.

Bone you, bone me, but no bonus.

Greg:

Sometimes, it's "bonus";

Other times, it's "bone us."

ROTFL, my boss and I joke about that all the time, bone us. That is the picture here....hahahaha! Oh well, one can dream...

Wait,

So you assembled the wheels WITHOUT directions?

Are you sure you didn't put them together upside down? ;)

Treadmill experiment???!!! What pray tell is the treadmill experiment? Do describe in detail
:D:D:D
Oh, well, I'm surprised you hadn't heard this one!

Ok, so you build this conveyer belt or treadmill the length of a runway...

you fools, don't you know that that will never work?

Back