Woo-hoo!!!

etsisk

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
iYiYi
We JUST got the news from the lab (finally!) that Mom's breast cancer DID NOT come back - it was entirely squamous cell and removed completely!!! She might not even need radiation!!

Thought I would share, as folks have been kind enough to ask about how she's doing!

:D :D :D :D

etsisk said:
We JUST got the news from the lab (finally!) that Mom's breast cancer DID NOT come back - it was entirely squamous cell and removed completely!!! She might not even need radiation!!

Thought I would share, as folks have been kind enough to ask about how she's doing!

Very good news. Now I know what your avatar is celebrating! My congrats to her! :yes:

-Skip

etsisk said:

That is such great news. I know exactly how you feel. My mom is battling lung cancer for the second time and she has almost won this round. She is taking a last maintenance treatment as her last PET scan showed no cancer.

Tom Repeating what I said on the Red Board . Mazel Tov!!!!! I am very happy for you and your mom. This is GREAT:yes: :D :)

Very good news, Tom. Very good indeed.

Having just dealt with a major medical issue with elderly parents, I know just how much relief this must bring.

Tom,
I am very happy for you and your mom. Cherish EVERY moment you spend with her.
I am afraid my mom is not as fortunate. This past X-mas she had emergency brain surgery while visiting her sister in Detroit, tumor removed and is/was cancerous. radiation treatments are finished, long term out look is not good. Her biggest complaint is she lost all her hair and is very self-conscious about it. She will not leave the house except to go to the DR.
Regards, Kd

That's wonderful news, Tom. As you know, your Mom will still need some soothing comfort from her good son.

Dude, that is the best news possible. I'm so happy for you man!

Skipp,
I'm SO sorry to hear about your mom's having to deal with this. I understand how you must feel. I'll be keeping a good thought for your family and your mom. Make sure you get yourself the care you need while trying to deal with this.

Back