Woo Hoo, Tickets booked.

Henning

Taxi to Parking
Gone West
Display Name

Display name:
iHenning
Mechanic called, said the plane is ready and in annual,boss said I could go, fly in on Sunday, wax the plane Monday and fly up Tuesday or Wednesday, get out Sunday morning, then be back here on the 5th.

What? The Most Interesting Man in The World ain't got no boss, and we know you aren't married, so what gives?

Great. Now I'm in the mood for a Dos Equis and it's only 7:00am.

What? The Most Interesting Man in The World ain't got no boss, and we know you aren't married, so what gives?

Great. Now I'm in the mood for a Dos Equis and it's only 7:00am.

That's why I try to have a job as little as possible.:D

See you there. I'm planning on departing Monday at about 1am in the Flybaby.

I thought that plane was for sale ? At any rate we here at Delta and our codeshare partners appreciate your business !

Mechanic called, said the plane is ready and in annual,boss said I could go, fly in on Sunday, wax the plane Monday and fly up Tuesday or Wednesday, get out Sunday morning, then be back here on the 5th.

Lunch Monday at The Flying Machine?

Sure, wanna help,me wax? lol. Do you know where I can buy Collenite Insulator Wax around there, or should I bring a bottle with me?

Bring some, then go find Jay and challenge him to who can get the best shine in shortest time.

(would you call that a wax on wax off? :lol:)

Sure, wanna help,me wax? lol. Do you know where I can buy Collenite Insulator Wax around there, or should I bring a bottle with me?

You must have a truly amazing machine that you feel the need to wax it before showing it off to the throngs of admiring people who will be flocking to see it.

What do you fly? I will have to come check it out.

I have not looked for it around here. I would say bring your own to be safe. Pick a time for lunch and I'll be there.

You must have a truly amazing machine that you feel the need to wax it before showing it off to the throngs of admiring people who will be flocking to see it.

What do you fly? I will have to come check it out.

She needs a wax job regardless, but look below.

I have not looked for it around here. I would say bring your own to be safe. Pick a time for lunch and I'll be there.

Got room for one more? Won't know for sure until Monday morning, but I might be able to get over there for lunch, not so much on the waxing. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Got room for one more? Won't know for sure until Monday morning, but I might be able to get over there for lunch, not so much on the waxing. :)

Having trouble seeing a problem with that.

Bring it on. Henning hasn't picked a time yet.

I can be there at any time. I guess we can leave it up to Dave.

Don't work around me, I have to do a test flight in a plane our avionics shop is working on, but won't know until monday am when it is going to be ready. Set a time that works for you guys and I will try to make it.

Henning, where at LZU do you keep the plane? If lunch doesn't work out, I may just stop by and say Hi anyway.

Don't work around me, I have to do a test flight in a plane our avionics shop is working on, but won't know until monday am when it is going to be ready. Set a time that works for you guys and I will try to make it.

Henning, where at LZU do you keep the plane? If lunch doesn't work out, I may just stop by and say Hi anyway.

It's at Gwinette Aero Maint right now.

Damn it, I just finished updating all my WingX databases and realized I left my GPS puck at home. :mad:

Damn it, I just finished updating all my WingX databases and realized I left my GPS puck at home. :mad:

Well ****, that sucks, you might have to actually look out the window :)

I'm out. We picked up a charter so I will be in Mississippi at lunch time. Maybe next time you pass by this way.

Back