Wonderful Add-in but...

silver-eagle

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
~John
About 5 months ago, I went with a pilotsofamerica.com email address. It was very easy to set up and I got the id I wanted. Due to possible alzhiemers setting in, I can't remember the password. Since I'm traveling this week, I'm using foreign PCs (or network connections) and am having a bear of a time.
How does one reset his EMAIL.PILOTSOFAMERICA password? I got the forum one okay (obvious) but need access to my smtp mail.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

You ask us. :) We admin the email addresses. PM me with the password you want to use.

Tip: you can use gmail to access POP3/SMTP e-mail accounts. You can also set up gmail to send mail from those addresses. So you can always access your e-mail easily from any computer.

The @pilotsofamerica.com was the only reason that I dropped my private dialup. Well, that and the $388 for 2 years they wanted. Since I have cable internet or WiFi access, I really didnt need to be paying for dialup. I also dropped my landline phone line so dialup made no sense.
Sure there are a number of good web based email systems out there with varying prices (free included) and a number of smtp based emailers. But other than my @1993corvette.com address, none are as cool.

Back