WomenVenture 2009 Picture

Missa

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
AsGoodAsCake
Anyone find a copy of the 2009 picture... I'd love to see if I can find myself before a year has past!

Anyone find a copy of the 2009 picture... I'd love to see if I can find myself before a year has past!

AOPA had it on their site all weekend...they replaced it with a different picture here:
http://www.aopa.org/oshkosh/oshkosh09/articles/090731wai.html?WT.adv=adv1

Maybe look in their picture archive.

Unfortunately we didn't get a high-angle shot. Missa, I'd check the WAI site. I want to see it too, I'm in the back but standing behind a woman with a yellow hat. She should be easy to pick out!

Well, here's a picture of THREE smokin' hot women pilots! (And Greg)

Attachments

• AirVenture 2009 Friday BIG 027.jpg
    AirVenture 2009 Friday BIG 027.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 60
Well, here's a picture of THREE smokin' hot women pilots! (And Greg)
Um, if I recall correctly, that picture had FOUR smokin' hot women pilots, one of whom has been cropped out! I think Sharon posted the picture with all four!

HEY, Sharon's great picture got DELETED! NO FAIR!!!! :( :( :( Kimmie, tell me you didn't make her do it! :no:

Yes, it's in a different thread, and that's where I went to look for it. But when I did, I'd swear that that specific picture was missing! Here's the pic:

Last edited:
I can fix that stuff on my own board...:D

Poor Grant, in his excitement he clicked on the thumbnail instead of the pic...bless his heart...
No, actually I did a link to the picture without the "&thumb=1" in the URL, but it keeps coming up with the thumbnail as the link! Argh!

We'll just do this and move on to more important matters...;)

Attachments

• P7310883.JPG
    P7310883.JPG
    184.2 KB · Views: 23
Back