Women Drivers!!!! (N/A)

Laurie said:
Truck stops were the places we ate at 2 am when there wasn't anything else open on a Saturday night. Waco, NE had a great one.

There's always the awful waffle (a.k.a. Waffle House) :D

smigaldi said:
You said it Brook!!

Yeah. I wish it wasn't the truth. I have a very hard time finding reasonably decent food. Someone REALLY needs to sell "real" food to truck drivers. Pilot's feeble attempt at selling apples and bananas is completely worthless because at least half the time they're covered with big brown spots and/or surrounded by fruit flies. :vomit:

lancefisher said:
And why doesn't the insurance of the driver that caused the whole thing pay for your losses?

Well, I'm sure they would, if the guy HAD insurance. :mad:

Insurance isn't required in WI until you have an accident. The other driver was from Indiana, where insurance IS required.

I'm down about $3000 in belongings and $1500 in pay. I got ZERO workman's comp. :mad: :mad: :mad:

The company is down $36,000 in repairs to the tractor, and I don't know how much the trailer cost. I think the consignee actually accepted the load despite it being off the pallets in the back. It was French's Mustard. I don't think any bottles broke.

Back