With friends like this...

Looks to me like the passenger was enjoying it about as much as most people enjoy a good roller coaster.

I sure hope those are parachutes they are wearing. It is illegal to to aerobatics with a passenger with out them on both people.

Can't see it ("media not found"), but wonder if it's a CFI giving a flight review to someone that's not flown for a decade... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Looks to me like the passenger was enjoying it about as much as most people enjoy a good roller coaster.
Yeah, he's not actually completely terrified. I'd imagine he knew what he was in for before he strapped in. But that is some funny video!! :D

I sure hope those are parachutes they are wearing. It is illegal to to aerobatics with a passenger with out them on both people.

Incorrect, if it's not instruction, and she's not paying for the ride, no chute required by law.

Nice video
But I think it might be staged. If he was that scared and doing aerobatics, I think he'd be puking his guts out.

Just my $.02

Saw that before. Pretty funny seeing him whine like that. Used to pull the negative G on friends that rode with my for their first time in a plane. Laughed hearing them scream.

Incorrect, if it's not instruction, and she's not paying for the ride, no chute required by law.

Um... No, you are incorrect. Instruction is what allows the exception. It's the opposite of what you said.

14 CFR 91.307(c) said:
Unless each occupant of the aircraft is wearing an approved parachute, no pilot of a civil aircraft carrying any person (other than a crewmember) may execute any intentional maneuver that exceeds—

(1) A bank of 60 degrees relative to the horizon; or

(2) A nose-up or nose-down attitude of 30 degrees relative to the horizon.

(d) Paragraph (c) of this section does not apply to—

(1) Flight tests for pilot certification or rating; or

(2) Spins and other flight maneuvers required by the regulations for any certificate or rating when given by—

(i) A certificated flight instructor; or

(ii) An airline transport pilot instructing in accordance with § 61.67 of this chapter.

In the US, that is.

This flight did not take place in the US.

Back