Wireless Router worth.

AdamZ

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Adam Zucker
I have a 2.4 GHz D-Link Wireless router and I've gone FIOS. Is the router worth something? Should I sell it on Craigs list or donate it to a charity or just trash it?

I have a 2.4 GHz D-Link Wireless router and I've gone FIOS. Is the router worth something? Should I sell it on Craigs list or donate it to a charity or just trash it?

Any of those. Check the model on eBay. It may sell for $20.

Pending obtaining some more round tuits I'll be downsizing some of my collections that way.

Hey Adam I'll take it off your hands, see your PM.

You beat me by two minutes! I sometimes want to bring one with when travelling if the room only has a wired connection.

For that, I carry one of these...one of the handiest little things I have in my bag. I've used it several times in a pinch. I loaned it to Jesse once and I didn't think he was going to give it back.

You beat me by two minutes! I sometimes want to bring one with when travelling if the room only has a wired connection.
I carry an Apple AirPort for just such a use. I like the because the size is very small, about the size of a pack of cigarettes! I then name my AP 'Send beer to Room XXX' Since I am transmitting an letting anyone have access to the Internet, a few times I have gotten beer. In KC someone sent me a basket of wine! :D

Well, I've decided to go the cheap route! 25' of CAT-5 cable. Especially since I'm leaving tomorrow afternoon and wouldn't be able to get it in time.

For that, I carry one of these...one of the handiest little things I have in my bag. I've used it several times in a pinch. I loaned it to Jesse once and I didn't think he was going to give it back.
I miss it. I really do. Now I carry a full size router in my laptop bag as a substitute.

Back