Winter is HERE...!!!!

I will let you have my share of winter this year. I want to ride my motorcycle all year.

David

Most of the mountain west got hit pretty nicely. I'm going skiing in a week or so. Should be good condition.

Those unlucky folks that bought Soldier mtn ski area didn't get much yet.

hey, what about El nino? :rolleyes:

Most of the mountain west got hit pretty nicely. I'm going skiing in a week or so. Should be good condition.

Those unlucky folks that bought Soldier mtn ski area didn't get much yet.

yeah, but.....

It was GREAT price.....:yes::yes:

01-october222004-mammoth-mountain_std.jpg

Mammoth got up to 3'

65 degrees and the rain just moved out of here in Ohio. WINTER STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!

I will let you have my share of winter this year. I want to ride my motorcycle all year.

David

Same here. Homie don't do cold weather. One day in the snow and I'm good for the next 364 days.

Still waiting for fall to hit Florida.

I disagree (at least for FL), winter has apparently been kidnapped and is being held hostage somewhere. As Ron said, we're also still waiting on Fall to show up. OR both of them got drunk in a bar and are still sleeping it off...

Attachments

• florida.JPG
    florida.JPG
    26.2 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
I would much rather live in that area then this area.

Looks this way in winter too..pretty much..all the time <yawn>.

Attachments

• Myakka-Canopy-Walk-690x461.jpg
    Myakka-Canopy-Walk-690x461.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 25
Winter came here last night too. 18/09 A3009 (at noon), brrrrrr, had to pull out a sweater this morning because the HP cold front did a number last night. :)

I was born, raised just south of buffalo, n.y. Things have changed there dramatically in the past years but when I was young it was really very cold and the snow was unreal. My sister flew as a stew for american way back then and some of her flights.....on a convair were very dicey. Ernest gann recounts this area in his book, fate is the hunter.

I should have explained, she was based in buffalo and her main route was buffalo , Trenton, n.j. Cleveland.

Michigan had 75 degrees throughout last week...

I would much rather live in that area then this area.

Looks this way in winter too..pretty much..all the time <yawn>.

Yeah, I live in South Florida, same here. I can do cold, especially up at altitude in thin dry air, but I'll tell ya I prefer warm. Even up in the dry mountains, running around at night in -40° fixing things was taxing.

Winter does make for fun driving though. However with ABS a hand brake is crucial, you just can't feather a slide with a pedal.

Last edited:
Shiver..:dunno:...

I won't be here though. I might be in Denver tomorrow night...

Sorry to hear that. Try not to get any on you...

Yuppers....

Big cities give me the creeps...:rolleyes2:

Should have come out to the golf course for dinner.

Or apparently my sister was giving some multi-level marketing crock at some place in Castle Rock about joining some travel club.

She's annoyed with me that I didn't come. I guess the whole "If I'm going to go somewhere I'll do it in my airplane, or tow my fifth wheel there," wasn't a strong enough hint for her.

The Cajun chicken pasta was pretty good at the clubhouse tonight though. Got there too late for the Friday Prime Rib special. First World Problems...

Last edited:
Should have come out to the golf course for dinner.

Or apparently my sister was giving some multi-level marketing crock at some place in Castle Rock about joining some travel club.

She's annoyed with me that I didn't come. I guess the whole "If I'm going to go somewhere I'll do it in my airplane, or tow my fifth wheel there," wasn't a strong enough hint for her.

The Cajun chicken pasta was pretty good at the clubhouse tonight though. Got there too late for the Friday Prime Rib special. First World Problems...

Still in the Hole.... 12 f now and dropping... Gonna drive down Sat AM since the weather looks dicey for a Sun night return... Helping a lady friend rescue a dog in Aurora and bring it home..

Back