Winter Flying & First House

Very nice Jess. When I saw the plane I thought it was Juiliet, Nick's old plane. Did Tristan finsih school in OK and move to NE?

Nice video Jesse. Glad Tristan made it to Lincoln safely. I'm glad she stopped to visit in Wichita. Did she show you the proof that I am real person? ;)

Nice video Jesse. Glad Tristan made it to Lincoln safely. I'm glad she stopped to visit in Wichita. Did she show you the proof that I am real person? ;)
You're real? I thought you were just a name in a chatroom. :)

Jesse, great video!

And if someone with a sweet tooth comes around you're in serious danger of being homeless... :(

I love flying in the winter. Just about the only time you get to see 1000fpm climb in a PA-28-160 or 180.

~ Christopher

neat video!

I met Mari once. She's awesome, and drives Nascar better than I do.

You're real? I thought you were just a name in a chatroom. :)

Jesse, great video!

I know that she is real!!!! I had dinner once with Her and 2Beers her co-pilot.

Now can anyone prove I'm real????

Missa
P.S. How is 2Beers?

I met Mari once. She's awesome, and drives Nascar better than I do.
As I remember, Brent beat all of us. I know I'm not going to be the next <insert name of NASCAR driver here>!

P.S. How is 2Beers?
2Beers is great! I flew with him for probably the first time in a year last week. We will confirm that you are real, Missa.

2Beers was the first one of my flying buddies who I invited to meet my "internet friends". That took a bit of explaining. Since then I've dragged a number of them along to meet some of you guys. The most adventurous of them got in the back of Steve's airplane after meeting him 5 minutes earlier and rode along while I attempted to fly. He deserves an award...

Wow, that's a brave step to admit you're from Wichita.... :eek:

That's a big part of how I got interested in flying. And I'm proud to have gone from a West Wichita Spam Can (Cessna) to an East Wichita Spam Can (Beechcraft)! It's not THAT bad of a town, so long as you don't like...ya know...fun.:D

OK, you got me wit the house!

Always something a little extra in your vids, Jesse. The Force is strong with this one.

Something like that.

Still Waterville now, huh?

I'll be in the Northeast this spring. If I'm Maineward I'll let you know (assuming they don't tax my ass for taking the plane there).

~ Christopher

It is ok to be FROM Wichita. I have a couple of friends form there and I would drive through it from time to time. It is another thing altogether to still be there though. ;)

Ohhh, you mean like my parents are?:mad::mad:

:rofl::goofy:

Something like that.

Still Waterville now, huh?

I'll be in the Northeast this spring. If I'm Maineward I'll let you know (assuming they don't tax my ass for taking the plane there).

~ Christopher

Definitely let me know. If Harley is around we could make it a party. Be fore warned, though, I hear it's something like $80/hr for even looking at Maine runways.

you fool theres no corn in kansas, just wheat!

you fool theres no corn in kansas, just wheat!

And sunflowers....

It's true. Everyone makes corn jokes. I'd be hard pressed to find a corn field with all the wheat (and sunflowers) in the way. At least around south central KS. Start making the Wizard of Oz jokes, though, and I'm likely to get hostile :hairraise::yes::rolleyes:

Y'know, Jesse, between yours and Tristan's videos, we are all reminded of the beauty and romance of flying. Neither Ste. Exupery nor Bach could say it better than you guys do.

Nice job Jess, Im taken her for a 100 hour this week and it should be back up by Fri.

Back