WingX Support -- Is there a way to get it?

JGoodish

Cleared for Takeoff
Display Name

Display name:
JGoodish
My ForeFlight subscription has just about come to an end, and I'm trying to figure out whether to renew or perhaps consider WingX, since they've add several new features in the past year. However, since my demo period from a year ago has long since expired, I called them and asked whether they'd grant me another demo period. The guy on the phone said sure, and instructed me to send an e-mail to their support e-mail address.

I've sent them three e-mails over the past two weeks, and not one of them has received a response. Called them again about it this week, and they told me to try again and give it 72 hours. Someone seems to answer the phone in the mornings (pacific time), but can't get an answer in the afternoons. And so far, the person who answers the phone hasn't been able to help.

Are these guys really this bad with support, or am I getting "back of the line" treatment because I'm not yet a paying customer? I'd hate to buy this thing and then have zero support.

Thanks,
JKG

Any issues I have ever had where addressed quickly, usually via email rather than a phone call.

I love flying with my WingX program. I swapped from ForeFlight to WingX because of all the extra features in WingX. No support issues for me, if anything just the opposite. I'm not sure about here but I do know Hilton frequents the AOPA forum and answers questions over there from time to time.

Back