Display Name

Display name:
White Chocolate
Nothing fancy, but here it is.

Attachments

• Wings2006.wmv
    4.6 MB · Views: 262
Last edited:
It said it uploaded, but then didn't show up. Whiskey Tango Foxtrot!
(4.55MB - PoA says limit is 5.00MB)

TMetzinger said:
maybe one of those "is a MB 1000 KB, or 1024KB, and is a KB 1000 B or 1024 B" things.

Nope. Got it up.

Nice Job there EdFred!

Hope the weather holds for the New England tour.

Gary

I'm getting this message:

C00D1199: Cannot play the file
Windows Media Player cannot play the file. You might encounter this error message for one of the following reasons:

The file type is not supported by the Player. For a list of file types (formats) that are supported by Windows Media Player, see Supported file types.
The file type is supported by the Player, but the file was compressed by using a codec that is not supported by the Player.
The file type is supported, but you are trying to play it in a way that is not supported by the Player. For example, you might have tried to drag a DVD file with a .vob extension from a DVD to the Windows Media Player icon. Or you might have tried to open a .vob file by clicking Open on the File menu.
You are trying to play one part of a multipart file. Use a newsreader or other program to combine the files, and then try again.
Error ID = 0xC00D1199, Condition ID = 0x00000000
:dunno:

Toby - are you using Windows Media Player to view it? If so, download version 10. If you aren't using Windows Medial player to view it. Try to do so. You may also have to download it to play it. I know someone else had that problem with another video before.

N2212R said:
Toby - are you using Windows Media Player to view it? If so, download version 10. If you aren't using Windows Medial player to view it. Try to do so. You may also have to download it to play it. I know someone else had that problem with another video before.
Ed, yes, I'm using Windows Media Player, version 10. When I ask about updates, it says I have the most recent version. Hmmmm.
[edit - another message I'm getting is that my player might not be supporting the codec that was used to compress the file.]

Nice video Ed. Really captured the spirit. Music's a bit tame tho :D

Nice video, really captured the spirit of the event. Music is a bit tame tho. :D

Nice job Ed. Too bad we didn't get any pictures of the contests.

I just downloaded a fresh copy of WMP, and it won't play the video either. My options are set to handle all the types of files listed. My previous version was 10.00.00.4019, new one is 10.00.00.3802. Any ideas from the techies?

I got it to work! I had to download the file first to my computer. Couldn't hear the music, though. Good job, Ed. :)

Toby said:
I got it to work! I had to download the file first to my computer. Couldn't hear the music, though. Good job, Ed. :)

Did you check the field generator breaker on your computer? :D

Seriously, was the volume adjusted correctly? The only reason I ask this is because I had a friend who was computer tech support for his company, and had the same problem. He tried everything to get his sound work on his computer. He uninstalled drivers, he reloaded drivers, he reconfigured the sound card in every way imaginable. I asked him if his speakers were plugged in.
"Of course my speakers are pl-.......shut up!"

Ed and I were sitting here trying to figure out why Toby couldn't hear anything I said Ed maybe she has the volume off LOL glad it worked Toby.

AdamZ said:
Ed and I were sitting here trying to figure out why Toby couldn't hear anything I said Ed maybe she has the volume off LOL glad it worked Toby.
You know what it was, it was the sound button on the player. I had the sound turned on in my control panel and didn't know I had to turn on the player's sound separately. I've never had to do that with other videos I've watched.

Nice job Ed. !!!
Couldve used some Girls gone wild music though.
:dunno:

Richard said:
Awesome cake! Whoever brought that should get a medal.
She didn't get a medal, but she got to hand out her business cards! Which is almost as good don't ya think?

It was numey and turned everyone's teath blue!

If I was closer I would have taken one... what I should have taken was some of the spinach balls! yumy!

If they had arrived before the burgers and dogs, I'm not sure I would have eaten any of those. :)

Missa

The cake was generously donated by Tina Freel, Bob Ciotti's sister who just graduated from the Philadelphia Culinary Institute. She did a super job and I recommend anyone contact Bob if they are in need of cakes and pastries.

Adam well done! Looks like it was a success! Can't wait to party with you guys soon!!!!

AdamZ said:
The cake was generously donated by Tina Freel, Bob Ciotti's sister who just graduated from the Philadelphia Culinary Institute. She did a super job and I recommend anyone contact Bob if they are in need of cakes and pastries.

Indeed... Cathy is still raving about the cake. We'll second Adam's endorsement. And Jaimie makes beautiful plaques. Mighty nice of 'em to bring their wares :)

It is funny, I am not a big fan of cake (read, hate), but I decided the cake looked too good to pass up on. I took a small sliver of the cake and it was the most delicious cake I've ever eaten. Moist, flavorful, delicious.

It made the cavities burn. Always a good sign for sweets!

Back