Wings Vintage Aircraft Show

AdamZ

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Adam Zucker
Just wanted to give everyone a heads up that this Saturday will be the Annual Wings Field Vintage Aircraft and car show. The event is free and there is a small charge for parking. The event benefits Angel Flight East. It is truly an awesome day. Tons of Planes and Cars from WWI era up through WWII and modernday aircraft. The displays are fascinating and the owners are really eagar to talk about thier plane or car. Try to make it if you can. Even is 10-3 at KLOM wings field.

http://www.angelflighteast.org/vad2006.htm

Last edited:
Mary and I will be on vacation. If I can get checked out at KGED or KWWD we may just haul our butts up there for a stop and go, say hello and hit the road back to the beach.

It's Mary's birthday get away so we shall see if she wants to fly....and fly in the direction of home.

Good luck and I hope everyone that attends has a geat time!

This is a great event, I went every year I was in Phila, it's comparatively small but loads of fun, with a big variety of flying machines on hand. If you can time your visit toward the end of the event, you'll get to see some of these great old birds flying home. Go!

Back