Wings TV Show

Wow I loved that show. It was a riot! Thanks for the post and GREAT to see you back here.

I've set my Tivo to grab any episode it can find (usually on USA). The nice thing is, they seem to be replaying them in chronological order. I remember a few of the episodes, but overall I can assume I know how everything gets "worked out" (it's not a real deep show)... but I still enjoy watching the plot unfold.

On a side note, I do have a hard time figuring out when to stop fast-forwarding through the commercials... they run commercials for Monk, which is also on USA and features Tony Shalhoub (Antonio on Wings).

I've set my Tivo to grab any episode it can find (usually on USA). The nice thing is, they seem to be replaying them in chronological order. I remember a few of the episodes, but overall I can assume I know how everything gets "worked out" (it's not a real deep show)... but I still enjoy watching the plot unfold.

On a side note, I do have a hard time figuring out when to stop fast-forwarding through the commercials... they run commercials for Monk, which is also on USA and features Tony Shalhoub (Antonio on Wings).
Since you are Milwaukee based did you know that Tony Shalhoub is a Chessehead? He is from the Oshkosh, FonduLac area and is a cousin to the Brandmeiers. John Brandmier is a DJ in Chicago.

About 3 years ago, I did the same. I can now say that Ive seen every episode, in order, an know the entire storyline. lol

Since you are Milwaukee based did you know that Tony Shalhoub is a Chessehead? He is from the Oshkosh, FonduLac area and is a cousin to the Brandmeiers. John Brandmier is a DJ in Chicago.

I did know that. As a matter of fact, I used to work with a guy whose cousin is Brooke Adams (Tony's wife). An odd "I know someone who knows someone"... but it's about all I've got. Oh, and Michael Jordan has my autograph hanging in the dining room of his mother's home in North Carolina.

Back