WINGS Program Now Acceptable

Stache

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Stache
I am happy to announce my 8-hour IA renewal course number: AWP/02/08/0055/08 that I teach in the Oakland FSDO will not give credit for the WINGS program for pilots. Having pilots attends has enhanced the learning for all that attend my course. We have lively discussions and no sales pitches for products. We cover owner assisted inspections, maintenance and limitations.

I am planning on my next class in late October 2009 and will post the date in the near future. All 20 seats are reserved to keep the class manageable.

I am happy to announce my 8-hour IA renewal course number: AWP/02/08/0055/08 that I teach in the Oakland FSDO will not give credit for the WINGS program for pilots. Having pilots attends has enhanced the learning for all that attend my course. We have lively discussions and no sales pitches for products. We cover owner assisted inspections, maintenance and limitations.

I am planning on my next class in late October 2009 and will post the date in the near future. All 20 seats are reserved to keep the class manageable.

Want to clarify that?

Any chance that "not" was supposed to be "now"?

Gotsa be a typo in all the excitement ! Congrats in advance...

Back