For Sale WINGS OF HOPE SPRING 2021 RAFFLE!

Ken Pedersen

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
Ken Pedersen
Grand Prize: 1979 Piper Warrior II (N2243V)
This four-place plane features a newly overhauled 160-HP engine, fresh annual inspection, and IFR Garmin avionics. Well-maintained with tons of upgrades — newer paint, interior, windows, glareshield, new propeller, custom cabin cover, added STCs for higher gross weight and Knots 2U wing tips with recognition lights. For avionics details, photos, and listing of additional prizes click on www.wingsofhope.ngo/raffle Your participation in our raffles funds our Medical Air Transport program in which we fly seriously ill folks (usually kids) to specialized treatment not available to them locally. Thank you!

Attachments

• warrior.png
    warrior.png
    189.5 KB · Views: 72
@Ken Pedersen ... Will this airplane be delivered with the wing spar AD complied with?

Yes. It’s noted in the link that it passed the eddy current test.

I’m a big supporter of their mission and donate every year. It’s nice they are based at my home airport too.

Wow! Tickets sold out by 11a already!

Warrior II, I expected to see this raffle sold out more quickly. I don't know if "Garmin IFR" means more of a 430 or a 650.

I also bought 3 of the losing tickets, so everyone else's odds just went up.

Any possibility to get a updated interior photo that will show the avionic upgrades done?
Also since tickets sold out so quickly will drawing still only be June 1st or possibly sooner?

The first time I got a flyer for these raffles (I dunno how I got on their mailing list, but I'm glad I did) the tickets sold out even sooner than this... I mean like I didn't wake up in time to get any. So I've been ready right at 6am since then. Maybe it's my turn to get lucky! :D

Nah, probably just jinxed it.

Got my 3, maybe a winner! Would be nice if a quick pic of the updated panel would be posted closer to drawing for some excitement.

I bought 3. If I win it might end up as a leaseback for rental.

they sold out just after lunchtime.

Well, I really hope it wasn't me because apparently my email with my tickets was deleted. Weird because I have other emails from that day, but not that one.

Well, I really hope it wasn't me because apparently my email with my tickets was deleted. Weird because I have other emails from that day, but not that one.

The day of the drawing I had the email. I just went and looked it’s also gone. But I have them all from 2020… strange.

The guy I just sold my club share to won the second prize. Good for him because he's doing his IR.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Really the winners are the kids they fly for medical treatment. But bummer, I didn’t win anything.

it's a conspiracy

Probably.

You CAN get either RaffleCreator or Wings of Hope to send your numbers again to the same email address, but since they've identified the winners, it wasn't me...as I suspected.

So here's a question, since I had never heard of the WoH raffles until a couple of days ago. I just looked up this N-number and according to the FAA, it is still registered to Wings of Hope more than 3 months after the drawing. How long does it take a transfer like this to go into effect?

So here's a question, since I had never heard of the WoH raffles until a couple of days ago. I just looked up this N-number and according to the FAA, it is still registered to Wings of Hope more than 3 months after the drawing. How long does it take a transfer like this to go into effect?
It's pretty common to have some lag time between the drawing and actual delivery of the aircraft -- paperwork between ourselves and the winner, final touches on the upgrades, etc. Once we deliver an airplane it is the winner's responsibility to apply for the title transfer. The FAA's backlog for title transfers is currently 2-3 months during which the title remains with Wings of Hope.

This years drawing isn’t until Nov 15

I met last years winner at the annual plane wash this summer.

Back