WINGS N WHEELS EVENT CANCELLED DUE TO WX

OtisAir

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
OtisAir
:(

The Weekend Event at Wings Field (KLOM) has officially been cancelled due to the approaching Hurricane (that now looks like it's gonna miss us).

The event will resume next year.

This notice came from the Wings Mgt.

:(

The Weekend Event at Wings Field (KLOM) has officially been cancelled due to the approaching Hurricane (that now looks like it's gonna miss us).

The event will resume next year.

This notice came from the Wings Mgt.

I didn't get that notice, snif, and I fly for Angel Flight and pay Tom boocoo $$$$$. Maybe I'm not one of the cool kids after all. :(

Shoot, and I was really looking forward to it.

Yeah Me Too.... I was out at Wings tonight flying over to DYL and as I was walking out to the Viking Witch, Jay hollered over that it was cancelled. He had originally planned to move all the planes out of the way and was just letting me know that all would stay put since the event was nixxed.

Guys this is purley an AFE thing Tom does not organize it but does do a hell of a lot of work for it. It really stinks that this was cancelled first time in years but they had to make the call. This is AFE's Biggest fundraiser of the year and its going to hurt them big time in the pocket book.

Bummer!! Seems as though the Pottstown-Limerick fly-in/breakfast has also been postponed. Guess I better make sure the Cherokee is securely tied down as well. ;>))

Gary

Gary -

Reference Pottstown Limerick, is it cancelled too? We're planning on going (driving the car) over after Sunday-go-to-meetin'.

Thanks,

Shane

Bummer!! Seems as though the Pottstown-Limerick fly-in/breakfast has also been postponed. Guess I better make sure the Cherokee is securely tied down as well. ;>))

Gary

Back