Wings, heart, tail and all: 1979 Bellanca Viking as LOT/INDIV

WalterRyan

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Walt60
For purchase either as a lot sale or as individual parts are the following:
1979 Bellanca Viking aircraft is an unfinished remodeling project since 1994 with 590 total hours flown. Individual pieces are: fuselage, 1979 McCauley 3-blade propeller, 1979 Continental aircraft engine, two 15.5 foot wings with attached wheels, front wheel and gear, and all other hardware, seats, controls, paneling and parts. Great start-up project for Bellanca enthusiasts.
The entire plane is located in Los Angeles, CA. If interested please contact Walter here.
Thanks for your interest. (yeah! I'm his honey :wonderwoman: helping him out with this ad - any ideas? :idea:)

For purchase either as a lot sale or as individual parts are the following:
1979 Bellanca Viking aircraft is an unfinished remodeling project since 1994 with 590 total hours flown. Individual pieces are: fuselage, 1979 McCauley 3-blade propeller, 1979 Continental aircraft engine, two 15.5 foot wings with attached wheels, front wheel and gear, and all other hardware, seats, controls, paneling and parts. Great start-up project for Bellanca enthusiasts.
The entire plane is located in Los Angeles, CA. If interested please contact Walter here.
Thanks for your interest. (yeah! I'm his honey :wonderwoman: helping him out with this ad - any ideas? :idea:)

Any prices?

I also have a 79 viking. I am in need of flaps and nose gear doors with the linkage. Also need a light cover for one of the wing tips. Do you have any of these items.
Thanks ,:yesnod:
Pat

I'm parting out several Vikings if you are still looking for parts.

Thx

Tim

Thanks for your interest. (yeah! I'm his honey :wonderwoman: helping him out with this ad - any ideas?
Does he know his project is for sale? My sweetie helped helped me out on a garage clean out project once ... Cost me dearly to get all my stuff back... LOL!!!
(just kidding). Good luck!

Back