Wings Fly B Q - Revised Precision Taxi Rules

Gary

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
Gary
After inventoring available materials, long and careful experimentation, development of manufacturing methods, and rigorous mathematical evaluation of possible outcomes, the Precision Taxi Rules have been modified to take these factors into account.

Please note that the contest is OPTIONAL! Its really just for fun although the Wings Roadkill Award is handsome!:D

Gary

Attachments

• Taxi Rules.doc
    22 KB · Views: 49
Once again folks if you can fart and chew gum you can do this. Its just a matter of following the clay disks.

Gary said:
After inventoring available materials, long and careful experimentation, development of manufacturing methods, and rigorous mathematical evaluation of possible outcomes, the Precision Taxi Rules have been modified to take these factors into account.
Stealth rules? I can't get them to open.

-Skip

AdamZ said:
Once again folks if you can fart and chew gum you can do this. Its just a matter of following the clay disks.

I can fart...

Skip they worked for me. they are a word document. If you need them send me your email address and I will send them to you.

AdamZ said:
I dunno. I was reading that and imagining trying to do it in an airplane in which, on the ground, you can only see where you've already been. :hairraise:

AdamZ said:
Skip they worked for me. they are a word document. If you need them send me your email address and I will send them to you.
No need. I was just curious as I cannot attend.

I click on the link and it gives me a little window asking me to select what kind of document it is. None of the options will open it.

-Skip

Ah skip theres the problem the system probably identified you as a non attendee and would not let you access the document;)

Back