Winged Warriors Cessna 210D

SO,,,,, What do you want for the 210?

tell us about it.

We should all report them to the IRS tip line and to California. I'm sure the CA attorney general would be very interested.

That crazy JohnSmith guy was right .....Don't worry guys if the authorities don't get him, there are other people looking for that scamming scumbag ....best thing that can happen to him is he goes to jail

So what is happening with Winged warriors? :confused: Now their website is "down." :mad2: Has anyone contacted a lawyer? :no: I spent $1000.00 on the first two raffles and gave them every benefit of the doubt. No one has anything positive to say and no one has received a prize. :nono: Say Enron? :yes: If someone were to start legal proceedings to try and regain the lost funds, I am sure that everyone would like to get their money back by now. :idea:

Last edited:
So what is happening with Winged warriors? :confused: Now their website is "down." :mad2: Has anyone contacted a lawyer? :no: I spent $1000.00 on the first two raffles and gave them every benefit of the doubt. No one has anything positive to say and no one has received a prize. :nono: Say Enron? :yes: If someone were to start legal proceedings to try and regain the lost funds, I am sure that everyone would like to get their money back by now. :idea:

I hope you get your money back. I spent $200 on airplane raffles last year but I verified the auctions and charity causes were legit through POA first. Didn't win anything but I know the money was well spent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had hope that N9357S Beech B24R was actually won, given that its registration was pending as of 28-Mar-2014.Unfortunately, the registration information disagrees with the statement that Thomas B of Boston won.

The last flight of N9357S on FlightAware was from Osceola, IA to Dubuque, IA. this seems to agree with the pending registration address, but disagrees with WingedWarriors
The pending registration doesn't show the owner. However, According to Spokeo, the Weiser Family lives at the address associated with the pending registration. It seems unlikely that Thomas B of Boston has anything to do with this plane.
Can someone provide a bit more light on this? What bothers me most is that we were told that there would be a live drawing, but no real information was provided other than a banner on Facebook.
the new raffle doesn't even show a tail number! Transparency would do a lot to build trust if these raffles are actually legitimate.

Surprised they Haven't been audited yet. From all the postings sure looks like a scam to me. Unfortunately he's using veterans in his scam.

yes its a scam he used my airplane for the Rafael and now he is gon like salt in water do noooooooot trust him :mad2:

To member JohnSmith, and anyone else who is owed money from John Wirtzer or who has purchased these raffle tickets - I do in fact know exactly where he is in Los Angeles. Feel free to reach out to me here or via email Michael.redford@me.com

That crazy JohnSmith guy was right .....Don't worry guys if the authorities don't get him, there are other people looking for that scamming scumbag ....best thing that can happen to him is he goes to jail

Hey there - I know where he is in Los Angeles and if he owe's people money and has truly scammed people I'm down to help you all. Email me: michael.redford@me.com

To member JohnSmith, and anyone else who is owed money from John Wirtzer or who has purchased these raffle tickets - I do in fact know exactly where he is in Los Angeles. Feel free to reach out to me here or via email Michael.redford@me.com

Necro-thread post. I don’t think it sets a record though. But it is service of possible justice I guess if any of the members here still have their old raffle tickets and the plane never moved.

Hi Peter - yeah probably all of this is too old. But in searching him online today I am finding an avalanche of info on him and his scams, his bounced checks, people trying to find him, etc. So thought I could be of help to anyone looking to recover some lost money. Hope I can help people. Thanks!

Anyone have info on this Wirtzer? stiffed me and need eta on information.

Interesting that I be called a low-life. In looking at our "so-called" donation contract. It was to be completed by 4/15/13, but kept being delayed. Anyone including Law Enforcement/Attorneys who would like to see this agreement, please contact me. Maybe we can prevent any future losses by individuals from this guy. Thanks.

Bruce
Hi Bruce…availible to speak about this?

Oh no:( I am sorry to hear that. I was hoping someone on this thread could help me with info as I was scammed out of 12k

Oh no:( I am sorry to hear that. I was hoping someone on this thread could help me with info as I was scammed out of 12k
Don't feel bad. The government gave this dude 42k in PPP loans.

Oh I don’t feel bad for him. I feel bad for Bruce and the others like myself. Are you able to help? I saw that they did!

Back