Wing waggles from Missouri...

Ryan Kuse

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Ryanqzqz
Hello - Freshly minted private pilot from SGF/3DW - checking in.

Starting my instrument training this semester - with the goal of completing commercial and CFI/II and moving to... something. I'm keeping options open right now because this is career 2.0

I'm a marketer for a group of locally owned repair shops, with a Master Tech/Managmt background.

Hope to see you all out there!

Hello Ryan ! Welcome. If you don't mind me askin', who is your instructor up there?

Hello Ryan ! Welcome. If you don't mind me askin', who is your instructor up there?
Don't mind at all - I'm going through the OTC program at Premier Flight Center. Currently, instructor is Brock P.

I've dealt some with the folks at Sky Adventures and they're all pretty amazing too :)

Don't mind at all - I'm going through the OTC program at Premier Flight Center. Currently, instructor is Brock P.

I've dealt some with the folks at Sky Adventures and they're all pretty amazing too :)

Cool deal. A long time ago, LOL, Carl Chapman was my primary down here in FYV. He was instructing @ SGF and 3DW and all around the area. Haven't heard from him in a long time. Was wondering. There is an outfit from Republic running a school down here @ FYV. Nice folks.

Welcome and congratulations. Lots of great places to visit in Missouri and Arkansas from there.

Greetings, welcome, congratulations and good luck!

Back