WINDOW COVERS

Marty W

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Marty W
6-Cessna 172 TXG Metalized Interior Window Covers
(See TXG notes)
Free shipping. Velcro tabs not included. 1 Set/6 pieces.
Price $100.00

5- Cessna 172 TXG Metalized Interior Window Covers
(See TXG notes)
Blemished on one window cover.
Free shipping. Velcro tabs not included. 1 Set/6 pieces.
Price $ 85.00

1-Piper PA-28 151/161 (or similar models).
Metalized Interior Window Covers
Free shipping. Velcro tabs not included. 1 St/4 pieces.
Blemished on one window cover.
Price $ 85.00

1-Cessna 182 TXG Metalized Interior Window Cover
(See TXG notes)
Free shipping. Velcro tabs not included. 1 set/4 pieces.
Price $100.00

TXG Window Covers
TXG Developed for NASA Apollo and Skylab

Astrolon VIII
Aluminized polyester laminate with layer of glass scrim to vinyl film
Flammability: Conforms to Commercial Standard CS 192-53 test and UL
Conforms to FFA burn Requirements
●Long Life
●High Insulation Characteristics due to strength
●Water resistance: no effect
●Color: Silver/Aviation Orange
●3 mil thickness
●Weight: Full quantity-7/8 oz
Sample available

Marty W
702 340-7801
Henderson, NV HND

Marty, where can I learn more about these? Do you have pics of the product? Are these sun shades?

I'm in the market for window covers for a 172, but I'd like to see pictures.

Hi Greg and MK,

I tried to "paste" the picture to the links but it doesn't seem to allow me unless you have a suggestion to be able to do so. In the meanwhile I'll check withthe webmaster to allow me.

M

Try this???

file:///C:/Users/MartyDonna/Pictures/2015-03-03%20TXG%20Window%20Cover/TXG%20Window%20Cover%20001%20(640x480)%20(480x360)%20(320x240).jpg

Hope it works!

m

Nope, that's a link to a picture on your computer, only accessible by being on your computer :D

Try going here:
http://imgur.com/
and clicking the top left corner link named "upload images"

Then pick out your pictures you'd like to show with "Upload from Comptuer" and hit "Start Upload". The page will change to show all the pictures you uploaded.

After that, right click on each uploaded picture and "open in a new tab". Take the URL of each (the address at the top center in your browser) and use the "Insert Image" (looks like a gray/yellow mountain icon) button in the top center of the "reply to topic/thread" and paste that URL in. It should pop the image up in your window. Rinse and repeat for each picture. You could also make an album and just link it directly so people can browse it, or upload the images to the site (although I think there is a size restriction).

You could also email me the pictures and I could do it for you after work :D I'll PM it to you if you would like.

If I click on the link I can see it! If you want it to show in the message use the picture tool in the reply section. Is that the only picture you want to share?

Its all I got...except all the documents from NASA, and the original manufacturer regarding the product, and as I mentioned, a sample if desired.

I would like a sample. Unfortunately your account won't accept a private message.

That's odd because I got this POA set-up to accept "private" emails. Yes, while I appreciate this website, it sure is difficult to use. ?Try it again?

My email is: martnsecur@cox.net (How's that)!

Back