Williamsport, PA - June 13th

Ted

The pilot formerly known as Twin Engine Ted
Display Name

Display name:
iFlyNothing
The Williamsport Regional Association of Pilots is having its first annual fly-in, scheduled for Saturday, June 13th from 8 AM - noon. Highlights include excellent food, helicopter rides, pictures of your plane landing, free breakfast for PIC (with a paying passenger). No landing fees and no admission fees.

We're hoping to get a great turn-out. Of course, this is Gaston's weekend (which is where I'll be), but if anyone local can't make Gaston's and wants to do something anyway, come on over.

Williamsport is a great little airport, out of which I've done all my training from my first flying lesson through commercial multi instrument. The group has put a lot of effort into planning this fly-in, and we are hoping to get high attendance this year.

Most of my family lives there. I havnt been since I was 3 or so.:D Might be a good time to visit :drink:

Wait a minute...

The first post in this thread is from someone from Williamsport, PA posting about a fly-in in his home town. He'll be missing, though, because he will be going to a fly-in in the Ozarks.

The second post is from someone in the Ozarks thinking a trip to Williamsport sounds like a good idea.

Hmmmm, it just could be that it is more about the flying than the destination!

Well, I spend a lot of time here and know all these people, plus I get to see them all the time. I'm instead going to Gaston's so I can meet new people and see some of my favorite people who I don't see often. It makes perfect sense!

Ok, I just want to fly. ;)

I do love to fly but I would like to see family that I have not ever met :D
But now that I just realized that it is the same date as gastons :frown3: I never have been to gastons so :crazy: Dont know where to go lol

Back