Wife Threatened To Report Me To The FAA

• Thread starter Confidentiality009
  • Start date
You can't give in to blackmail. If she doesn't do it now, she will probably keep using this ploy in the future to get whatever she wants from you. Preparing yourself with the evidence to dispute it is the best you can do. This way the blackmailer loses. I had been investigated by FBI once and FAA once for allegations that were complete nonsense. FBI investigation was the worst. In the end, there was nothing to it, but it hurt my reputation and came along with credible death threats because of their investigation. The cases were quietly closed when it was obvious there was no merit. Proof and cooperation with the authorities is what you need.

Don’t talk.

don’t text.

listen to your attorney/attorneys.

shop for a new wood chipper. Pay cash.

Just kidding.

Don’t talk.

don’t text.

listen to your attorney/attorneys.

shop for a new wood chipper. Pay cash.

Just kidding.

Eyes happen to knowes a guy dat knowes a guy dat can make is problems go away - you want eyes talks to em?

Just kidding....

I am red in the face. We have all of us been feeding a very clever troll.
May be. However, it's close enough to real life to be plausible, and there's some good advice in the posts.

I think steingar is right. Clever troll. Divorce proceedings are always good for trolling, because so many otherwise intelligent people have a need to vent about them. The emotions jam the anti-troll radar.

Also, pretty good thread. My favorite post is where Rushie said “Where do you guys find these horrible women?”

Divorce rate has been 50% since he who is Steingar was in larval form. Cuts across socioeconomic boundaries too, heck I work with PhD's half of whom are divorced. I bet half the guys on this site are divorced too.

Divorce rate has been 50% since he who is Steingar was in larval form. Cuts across socioeconomic boundaries too, heck I work with PhD's half of whom are divorced. I bet half the guys on this site are divorced too.

and half of the other half who aren’t wished they were! Lol.

Me and my wife are going through a nasty divorce and custody battle. Long story short I found some dirt on her that suggests she has a bank account in which she did not report to the court. This means I will have to potentially pay less in spousal support. When I presented this to her she threatened to call the FAA saying I’m suicidal (I’m not) and that I abuse drugs and alcohol (I don’t). This is her being spiteful that she won’t get more assets including the aircraft I own.

What can I do about this? Should I get a lawyer?

I only read the title and was thinking “divorce” but you are divorcing her. Umm, you might need to hire a hit man? Lol

I am red in the face. We have all of us been feeding a very clever troll.
What difference does it make? Even if you're right, it has been an interesting and educational discussion.

For whatever it's worth, I have an SI for a mental health condition and my spouse once threatened to tell the FAA all sorts of crazy stuff about me if I left him. OP might be a troll, but there's a good chance he's not.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back