Wide Stance!

wsuffa

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Bill S.
Link to article

While lots of sports franchises hand out bobblehead dolls, usually depicting their players, the Saints are handing out 2,500 "bobblefoot" knicknacks.

The keepsakes consist of a miniature bathroom stall with a couple of lower legs and feet. One of the feet is springloaded and "taps," which, the Saints' press release says, is in honor of National Tap Dance Day.

Larry Craig.

I distinctly remember posting a reply to this topic earlier, saying I wanted to get one of these things on eBay. Now it's not here. So either I didn't hit the submit button (and I'm pretty sure I did), or it got trashed somehow. Now it's possible that when I submitted it it never made it, but I don't know. I'm going to pay more attention and if I get to the point where I'm sure the system is eating my posts I'll let you know.

Thanks.

I distinctly remember posting a reply to this topic earlier, saying I wanted to get one of these things on eBay. Now it's not here. So either I didn't hit the submit button (and I'm pretty sure I did), or it got trashed somehow. Now it's possible that when I submitted it it never made it, but I don't know. I'm going to pay more attention and if I get to the point where I'm sure the system is eating my posts I'll let you know.

Thanks.
Ok. If you encounter it again let me know. If you did make the post it would be in the binary log. I can restore the database to any moment in time and recover any post / delete / or edit. Once you post something--it logs--and there is no undoing of that log.

Thanks.

Just FYI I never saw it and I have been on almost all day as it was conference call Thursday here.

Back