Wichita, KS this weekend (26-28th-ish)

Teller1900

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
I am a dad!
I've got a few days off, so barring any schedule extension or horrible delays getting there I should be home all weekend. If anyone wants to get lunch, ill be around. Tony, I left you a voice mail.

I didn't realize Wichita was your home.

Yes indeed. I was born and raised there, until I went to college. And of course, now Tony is the second of my college friends to move to my home town after I came to the east coast...go figure.

We're expecting some crappy weather in these parts...:frown3:

We're expecting some crappy weather in these parts...:frown3:

And we're sending it. The current forecast is for over a foot of snow in Denver. We need the moisture so I'm not complaining. I'm telecommuting tomorrow...

The current forecast is for over a foot of snow in Denver. We need the moisture so I'm not complaining. I'm telecommuting tomorrow...
That figures. I've been sitting around for a week and I have a flight tomorrow.

ill be here matt ( i left you a voicemail too). good luck getting in, they're talking rain/snow here.

Well, I made it in tonight, no problem. Now it's just a matter of waiting for whatever y'all are sending us from Colorado.

Hmm..if it weren't so damn cold out..I'd ride the bike down there.

great! Ill give you a call when I get out of work.

I just made it out on a 6:15 a.m. flight yesterday. Flew to Birmingham - it's 70-ish here all weekend. :smile:

Back