WI/MN folks...

flyingcheesehead

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
iMooniac
OK, so this is WAY last-minute...

But, Kath Rawlins is going to be getting to MSN tomorrow and we (and my CFII) are gonna take Skylane 271G up to KPBH (Phillips, WI, on the Green Bay sectional) and have lunch at the Harbor View restaurant. Should get there between 12:30-1 PM. All are welcome to join us. Look for the 6'4" scary guy (that's me) with a bearded, also-large hairy guy (that's my CFII) and the much-smaller non-scary, non-hairy non-guy (That's Kath) ;-)

Kent Shook
PP-ASEL, KMSN

flyingcheesehead said:
OK, so this is WAY last-minute...

But, Kath Rawlins is going to be getting to MSN tomorrow and we (and my CFII) are gonna take Skylane 271G up to KPBH (Phillips, WI, on the Green Bay sectional) and have lunch at the Harbor View restaurant. Should get there between 12:30-1 PM. All are welcome to join us. Look for the 6'4" scary guy (that's me) with a bearded, also-large hairy guy (that's my CFII) and the much-smaller non-scary, non-hairy non-guy (That's Kath) ;-)

Kent Shook
PP-ASEL, KMSN
We're all up, and going out to an 8:00 breakfast, looking for a 9:00 departure for Kath. Seneca's in the shop. Have a great lunch at Harborview, everyone!

bbchien said:
Have a great lunch at Harborview, everyone!

Yikes... I hope nobody else showed up, or at least I hope they had a good time without us! The 182 didn't want to fly today - It had a very finicky mag and once we got that taken care of, found a failed flap roller as well. :-( It should be out of the shop by Tuesday...

Kent

Back