Why professional pilots suck

Wel let me see, pretty much have given up on any type of flying career. Haven't even tried to be a CFI Since late 2008. Paying on $30k of flying loans for the rest of my life probably.

No CFI jobs available here in Columbus except at Ohio State's non-student clinic with hellacious pre-hire testing that I won't do. So not too worried about getting hired.

Life sucks. Barely flying anyways. Almost a waste of money.

/rant off

David
It seems here your inability to get a job in aviation has a lot to do with your attitude. Too lazy to do pre-hire testing but yet complain about not being able to get a job. Gee, I wonder why?:dunno:

Its true, pro pilots suck for the following reasons: They are notoriously cheap, grossly undercompensated at the lower ranks, widely revered by women (until they find out about the notoriously cheap and grossly undercompensated parts), and worst of all they gloat endlessly.

By the way, my thanks to a certain airline for the comfy 1st class ride back from Hawaii the other day. Much appreciated. :D

Dag nabit is a term not used by other than rural white males over the age of 70.

I'll pass thank you.

There's another section of the population: Grampaw Pettibone readers.

Guilty.

And I'll take a photo, actual, fictional, hell, I'm easy. Just ask my ISP :)

There's another section of the population: Grampaw Pettibone readers.

Guilty.

And I'll take a photo, actual, fictional, hell, I'm easy. Just ask my ISP :)

Damn ...Grampaw Pettibone ...haven't heard of/thought about him for around forty-eight years!! :rofl:

Back