Why good spelling is important

Richard

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Ack...city life
When money is involved, spelling is even more important. Doncha' think?

1954 PIPER TRI-PACER
Add to 'Aircraft of Interest' PIPER TRI-PACER 1954, S/N: 22-2389, N1524P, 2869 TT, 2700 SMOH / 169 SOH, IFR, 1954 Piper Try-Pacer, 2002 Paint, 4 Seats, For Sale - $29,000
1954 PA-22-135, 120 SMOH; 2869 TT. Great aurokabe ecibinucak abd very dependable, Good cross country/trainer 890 lbs useful load cruise 115 @ @7.5 gph ;STC'd for auto gas, All DA'Scomplied with.Airframe:
Tube and fabric airframe; New Sup.fli Polyfiber 7-3-01 inspected and frame epoxy -coated prior to new fabric: Bungee cords replaced in 2004 New elevatorcables, pulleys,hdwr at Mjor re-built: new main tires 10-05 NewUnivair sealed struts at MOHEngine Specs:
Lycoming 0_290D2 all cylinders compression 2005 1-78/80 2-74/80 3- 79/80 4-78/80 ;All new scat & oil return hoses&hdwr. . all exhust clamps gaskets, plugs, oil seperator; re-built Oil cooler and carb. re-built 12-11-03Prop(s):
Prop ; Cruse re-done at MOH: with 120 hrs on itAdditional Equipment:
Auto Gas STC; Prop piched for Cruise: Tail brace converted to round when MOH was done; New Williams Toe breaksInterior:
Complet re-done at MOH, new windows; seats re-done new carpet; headliner; a 9-10 light GreayExterior:
Painted White/ with red and blue trim. a 9-10 has been hanagared since I owned it.Avionics / Radios:
Check with seller all good equipment with GPSModifications / Conversions:
New Williams Toe breaks installed at OH: Dual fuel gauges New Gill Batt. 11-22-02 all new fuel lines at MOHInspection Status:
All airwothiness directives complied with no damage ever looged on this aircraft

Last edited:
Richard said:
When money is involved, spelling is even more important. Doncha' think?

1954 PIPER TRI-PACER
Add to 'Aircraft of Interest' PIPER TRI-PACER 1954, S/N: 22-2389, N1524P, 2869 TT, 2700 SMOH / 169 SOH, IFR, 1954 Piper Try-Pacer, 2002 Paint, 4 Seats, For Sale - $29,000
1954 PA-22-135, 120 SMOH; 2869 TT. Great aurokabe ecibinucak abd very dependable, Good cross country/trainer 890 lbs useful load cruise 115 @ @7.5 gph ;STC'd for auto gas, All DA'Scomplied with.Airframe:
Tube and fabric airframe; New Sup.fli Polyfiber 7-3-01 inspected and frame epoxy -coated prior to new fabric: Bungee cords replaced in 2004 New elevatorcables, pulleys,hdwr at Mjor re-built: new main tires 10-05 NewUnivair sealed struts at MOHEngine Specs:
Lycoming 0_290D2 all cylinders compression 2005 1-78/80 2-74/80 3- 79/80 4-78/80 ;All new scat & oil return hoses&hdwr. . all exhust clamps gaskets, plugs, oil seperator; re-built Oil cooler and carb. re-built 12-11-03Prop(s):
Prop ; Cruse re-done at MOH: with 120 hrs on itAdditional Equipment:
Auto Gas STC; Prop piched for Cruise: Tail brace converted to round when MOH was done; New Williams Toe breaksInterior:
Complet re-done at MOH, new windows; seats re-done new carpet; headliner; a 9-10 light GreayExterior:
Painted White/ with red and blue trim. a 9-10 has been hanagared since I owned it.Avionics / Radios:
Check with seller all good equipment with GPSModifications / Conversions:
New Williams Toe breaks installed at OH: Dual fuel gauges New Gill Batt. 11-22-02 all new fuel lines at MOHInspection Status:
All airwothiness directives complied with no damage ever looged on this aircraft

Hate toe breaks. they really hurt. and if someone looged on my plane...well, them's fightin' actions.

Who accused the airplane owner of being an english teacher? hahahahahaha. A few hours in 6th grade would be in order.

F.W. Birdman said:
Hate toe breaks. they really hurt. and if someone looged on my plane...well, them's fightin' actions.

Who accused the airplane owner of being an english teacher? hahahahahaha. A few hours in 6th grade would be in order.

Oh? Where do they teach typing in the 6th grade? :rolleyes:

I vowed to learn to type this year. I just have to figure out where they teach it. Not even the city colleges seem to have classes.

I believe this airplane is for sale by one of those genius guys at the National Weather service who came up with the METAR/TAF gibberish.:yes:

Dang, who cares about the spelling . . . I like the sound of that airplane!! :D

Ken Ibold said:
Personally, I think aurokabe's ecibinucak is the best one on the market.

Obvioiusly aurokabe is airplane, but I still can't decode ecibinucak.

Ken Ibold said:
Personally, I think aurokabe's ecibinucak is the best one on the market.
great airplane, economical and very dependable . . . that's just what I'm looking for! What's the ptonlrm?? :D

mikea said:

I vowed to learn to type this year. I just have to figure out where they teach it. Not even the city colleges seem to have classes.
There is some decent $20 software out there. Worked for my son.

mikea said:
Fourth grade in a lot of schools now around Phoenix. I learned in 8th grade but that was before computers were anything more than mainframes.

etsisk said:
great airplane, economical and very dependable . . . that's just what I'm looking for! What's the ptonlrm?? :D

sodkrzuv, I guess!

This could provide entertainment!

Bill Jennings said:
sodkrzuv, I guess!

This could provide entertainment!

Almost looks like Russian when you do that...

Great aurokabe ecibinucak abd very dependable
Great airplane economical and very dependable

(misplaced right hand home)

That's pme pf tje fimmoest [psts O've ever seem' amd tjaml upi fpr sjaromg ot wotj is gra,,aroams/
*That's one of the funniest posts I've ever seen; and thank you for sharing it with us grammarians.

HR

mikea said:

I've seen typing self-teach books out there in the past which worked for one of my secretaries that had no previous skills in it.

Brian Austin said:
Fourth grade in a lot of schools now around Phoenix. I learned in 8th grade but that was before computers were anything more than mainframes.

I don't remember any classes in grade school. We didn't even have typewriters for students in school.

It was a 0 credit freshman high school class but the teacher was an idjit, "semicolom" so I blew it off and went with developing my "lightning fast" 60% accurate four-finger technique.

As I recall we had exactly 3 printing terminals for the board of education mainframe and you had to be a computer lab geek to get to use them. We did our programming on punch cards. We did get a quick lesson on using the keypunch machine.

It's not like I needed the skill in my adult life or anything.

Brian Austin said:
Fourth grade in a lot of schools now around Phoenix.

Fourth grade? :eek: I think that's about the time they started letting us use PENS instead of pencils. Who needs to type anyway when you have pencil, paper and good handwriting skills?

Brian Austin said:
I learned in 8th grade but that was before computers were anything more than mainframes.

:yes: College = big honking mainframe. I still remember the poor guy that dropped his punch cards in the long hallway..and there were a LOT of cards. When we came across him, he was sitting in the floor trying to clean them up and about to cry. It took 4 of us about 2 hours in the middle of the night to get them all sorted out for him again.

Last edited:
I think all those problems call for a 50% discount on the price, no?

wsuffa said:
I think all those problems call for a 50% discount on the price, no?
That was my first thought. If a guy can't even spell correctly the name of the plane he's been flying (owns, or just trying to sell) he kinda' deserves it.

I wonder if he even got the phone number correct.

tparsons said:

Oh great, now I feel like I'm making fun of a crip.

mikea said:

Yes they do, only it's called keyboarding now, probably in the sub 100 numbers in the catalogue.

tparsons said:

Good pick-up. I type with two-six fingers and the occasional thumb, I'd have never come up with that.:rolleyes: Sounds like you taught high school typing.:D

Back