Why are threads saved

Posts do not lock themselves. There are no restrictions on how long a post may exist before you can not reply to it, because you can always reply to it.

If, however, you are referring to the thread that I closed, don't.

Eamon said:
I just want to know the written & unwritten rules so I can make sure I don't become a thorn in paw of POA.
Eamon
Eamon, You would not believe the ferocity of private messaging that this string created. People accusing others of being bigoted, and our email boxes began filling up. Chuck and I hoped that others would see that no good could come of this string. It was AOPA all over again but in private messaging. The dog lay for three days.

There is no unwritten rule. But, if the moderators keep getting "bad post" notices and there are persons on both superconservative and libertarian views all P-o'd, you can bet we're going to cool it off. Chuck just exercised good judgement. You can start another string if you desire, but I wish that you would have the judgement to not so do. It just means that in the middle of the day I get alerts and interrupt what I'm doing.

Back