Who's on Twitter?

Marty:

I understand entirely your dilemna....I, too, have been a software developer for more decades than I care to remember. As I tell my students (when I teach at the local college) I don't play with computers. I don't have fun with computers. I don't "kick back" with computers. Computers are NOT my hobby. And I've stayed up all night working on a software problem once, and ONLY once, in my entire life.

Computers, networks, software, etc, are my business, not my life.

Do I have a LinkedIn account? Yup, but only because someone asked me to create one. It's rather sparse, when you look at it.
Do I have a twitter account? Yup, but only because I wanted to follow Massimino on his Hubble repair mission.

Me on twitter: myrphey

Facebook is about as far as I go right now. I just wouldn't update Twitter as often.

Same here...not too mention,honestly, my life is not that interesting, nor am I that self-important to want to believe that people WANT to know what the hell I am doing at any moment.

I am wired enough already...hell we need more ideas for how to DISCONNECT and not continue to be a 24/7, look-at-me, world.

Back