Who's in Jacksonville ,FL ?

Dean

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
Dean
I am in Jacksonville Florida for the next 7 days with not much to do, anyone on here from the area? If you are and have time to visit, let me know.

Oh, Dean ... I live in Jax, but I am swamped the next few days and then I leave town this weekend. Too bad, man.

I'm in Jax, just a few miles from KCRG. Flight school is slow and I don't have anything scheduled except visiting my AME on Friday morning.

You can PM me your number.

Darren

Last edited:
Oh, Dean ... I live in Jax, but I am swamped the next few days and then I leave town this weekend. Too bad, man.

Thats too bad, haven't seen you in some time, I think it was Gastons 2007. I am headed to Daytona for the race, so maybe we can get together on my way home one the 7th.

I'm in Jax, just a few miles from KCRG. Flight school is slow and I don't have anything scheduled except visiting my AME on Friday morning.

You can PM me your number.

Darren

I got your PM, I have a few things to do this morning for work, so I will give you a call after that. I am staying at the Plaza out by the airport.

I'm in Jax but just got back from some business travel so my schedule is swamped too :(.

Well I live in Jacksonville, usually. But I'm in Afghanistan until the end of July. You should come visit! Very warm here. ;)

Darren,
Thanks for taking the time out of your busy schedule to meet up for lunch. It was a pleasure meeting you, and if you ever get to SW Missouri, let me know.

Darren,
Thanks for taking the time out of your busy schedule to meet up for lunch. It was a pleasure meeting you, and if you ever get to SW Missouri, let me know.

Dean,

Will do and have fun at the Baseball game and Pepsi 400!

Darren

Back