Who's arriving Thursday?

gismo

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
iGismo
I'm trying to decide between a Thursday early evening arrival and coming down Friday morning and I'm wondering who else might be there early.

I may have to wait till Friday due to that stationary front that looks like it is beginning to set up.

Leah and I are planning on Thursday after work.

I think Jesse and Tristan are also coming Thursday.

And Steve and crew will be there thursday.

Leah and I are planning on Thursday after work.

I think Jesse and Tristan are also coming Thursday.

And Steve and crew will be there thursday.

OK. it sounds like I wouldn't be the only plane there if I came early. If my pax agree that's what I'll probably do.

As far as I know, we'll be there Thursday. Looks like we may be dodging thunderstorms sometime during our trip but it wouldn't be gastons if we didn't have to wonder about the weather.

Absent major wx issues (none expected), Tommy and I will be there, and I believe Dave will, and I believe Troy and family will be there as well.

Me too, if the creek don't rise.

We plan to be there mid afternoon/early evening, provided our trip to Billings comes off without a hitch.

Leslie and I, along with our friend Jim. (He's in N7111W, we're in N2207R)

Missa, AdamB, and I are planning on a Thursday afternoon arrival.

The Aztec and I will then be departing for part of the remaining afternoon/evening, but we'll be back either Thursday evening. Missa and Adam can keep you company. ;)

If the WX don't suck Kent and I will be trying to make it down thursday afternoon/evening. We may need a shuttle if it gets too dark. 83F is a bit slower than 71G.

We'll be there Thursday, time depending on me always getting ETE wrong. Driving.

Back