Whoooooooooooffffff!

Hmmmmmmmm is what I was thinking, too...

I hope the 'cows' got out ok. ;)

Well, that stinks!

It does, and it doesn't. The big loss is that it was one of only 3 brick buildings remaining from the early 20th/late 19th century in town. The place was usually dead because the owner was pretty rude to some customers, and it sort of hurt repeat business. He wasn't that friendly even when he wasn't being rude to the 'cows'.

Was this the place we went after Hoppy's last year?

it (was) the only bar in Sidnaw. Right down the street from the airport, just like everything else.

Ok, I remember that place now.

Hmmm there's an old german saying that roughly translates to "It's easier to build from the ashes than one's own pockets".

Fwoosh... Yeah, "Hmm" was my first thought too.
Second was, "Cows' revenge."

Still, very sad to lose the building and the business.
Hope everyone is OK.

Fwoosh... Yeah, "Hmm" was my first thought too.
Second was, "Cows' revenge."

Still, very sad to lose the building and the business.
Hope everyone is OK.
Ditto.

Hope no one was hurt, though! (Didn't see any reports of injuries.)

mmm No place to have that after Hoppys drink. I just love the last comment under the story entilted "too early"

<H3>too early

</H3>Posted by b r, republic - Thursday, November 12, 2009 at 9:51 a.m.
To bad it was not til after deer season.Hope no one was hurt.

This cracks me up as if it wold have been ok if it went up in flames after deer season LOL

Well, now the hunters have to go to Kenton to get something to eat/drink.

You never know on these things, maybe mortgage papers rubbing insurance papers ,fueled by oil (the women's wrestling oil) that was in the place. I heard the owner left for Chicago that next day as his living quarters were upstairs. Lucky no one was hurt. This would have been his busy season coming up,hunting and snowmobiling season. So for the benefit of the doubt, I'm thinking accidental.
Maybe he will rebuild or maybe Bill's Grill could become Bill's Bar and Grill.

Back