Who was looking for a 120 ?

Smidge on the pricy side, no TT and it's metalized, but not too bad, sweet little plane for 21ish

That useful load seems very high I thought they were 1450 gross and 818 empty that leaves 632 from the factory. Then throw in 100HP and metal wings lots of years of dust and seems impossible to have 670 useful. Is there a way to increase gross on the 120?

Neither one of these planes has the correct paint scheme, which is important to a lot of buyers on these old planes. The 140A is priced very well though, they typically cost quite a bit.

Neither one of these planes has the correct paint scheme, which is important to a lot of buyers on these old planes. The 140A is priced very well though, they typically cost quite a bit.
That 140A has those cool early-'50s-style wheel fairings. Always liked those.

But it also says, "1300 TTAF/E." 66 years on a first-run engine?? That's older than I am, and trust me, I need an overhaul. :confused:

I'll be putting my 120 on the market sometime in January . Owned it 4 years , want a FG Cardinal now .

downgrading?

Shoudnt a C120 upgrade to a C170 or C180? ;)

Ummmm You are RIGHT .... but ..... My #1 Passenger/CFO/Better Half wants a Trike Gear ...says we'll fly more places IF we .. ummm downgrade ... ( sigh ) " OK , For YOU Babe , Nooo Problem ".
Meanwhile , I'll be building ( slowly ) a Starduster Too ... AND renting TW planes to keep my Rudder Skills current .

understood

happy wife happy life

050ed071e00d4848584bf5befc3a88704f321-wm.jpg

Back