Who Needs An Air Force?

$582.69B budget, largest in the world and we're lapping people, plus a nutty proposal to increase that by FIFTY FOUR BILLION....and I have to take the day off and three sorties worth of availability because we don't have the personnel to process travel vouchers. O-4 doing E-3 jobs concurrently at the expense of O-4 duties, with $582.69B budget. Roger, copy.:rolleyes:

We don't need an AF, we need some FLEX-SEAL, because this boat has a screen door for a hull and it is leaking! :D
maxresdefault.jpg

courtesy AP(above):AF test pilot Maj Schmuckately seen early return taxiing a block 0.69 F-35 Lightning II, after OT&E flight. Test had to be suspended due to lack of CSS personnel to address DTS voucher backlog.

$582.69B budget, largest in the world and we're lapping people, plus a nutty proposal to increase that by FIFTY FOUR BILLION....and I have to take the day off and three sorties worth of availability because we don't have the personnel to process travel vouchers. O-4 doing E-3 jobs concurrently at the expense of O-4 duties, with $582.69B budget. Roger, copy.:rolleyes:

We don't need an AF, we need some FLEX-SEAL, because this boat has a screen door for a hull and it is leaking! :D
maxresdefault.jpg

courtesy AP(above):AF test pilot Maj Schmuckately seen early return taxiing a block 0.69 F-35 Lightning II, after OT&E flight. Test had to be suspended due to lack of CSS personnel to address DTS voucher backlog.

I laughed when they announced the 52 billion DOD budget increase. Wow, a whopping 10 % that will have little effect. DOD has a fraud, waste and abuse problem. Increasing their budget by 10 % won't fix that. Then they go and up the VA's budget as well. The most inept organization there is in government. Unbelievable.

Throwing money at a problem instead of getting to the heart of it.

Back