Who is the Piper Meridian acquisition expert?

Let'sgoflying!

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Dave Taylor
If you were going to buy one, who would you seek out as the ultimate expert on the model? (no it's not for me)

Ex Meridian owner here.

Kevin Mead is the big name in mx, but he's not a sales guy. Chad Menne is the other guy I would consider a big name in PA46World. Again, though, mostly mods and mx. They can definitely tell you every thing you could possibly want to know about a Meridian. Both are good guys with excellent reputations.

I highly recommend joining MMOPA if you are thinking Meridian. Worth the money, no doubt. And if you want the name of a top notch broker send me a pm.

Some of the names that have been mentioned are excellent for maintenance, pre-buys, etc. They all know the airplane backwards and forwards. On the acquisition side, I worked with Premiere Aircraft Sales for both the acquisition and sale of my Meridian. Both were excellent experiences for me.

The people there all know the airplane very well. Fred was a Piper Dealer for years and David owned a Meridian and flew it for many years and several thousand hours. They also sell a lot of Meridians every year.

If I was back in the market for a Meridian I would be talking to them.

I hope that helps!

Abram Finkelstein
N48KY

Kevin Mead for technical insight and prebuy.

I don't know Chad but his reputation and track record are stellar.

I bought my PA46 from Skytech...Rick Shepard is who I dealt with...he is at the Rock Hill location.

I'll second a MMOPA membership...it will return the investment many times over. This type club if you will is strong...lots of data and insight there as well...lots.

Wayne Bower helped me quite a bit as.well...I have his number.

Back