Who is located in the Dallas Fort Worth Area?

ajstoner21

Cleared for Takeoff
Display Name

Display name:
Andrew
It might be fun to see who all is in the DFW area and have some kind of in-person Pilots of America meeting somewhere.

Would be nice to meet some of you in person.

Ummm....

...I think you already know, I am.

Me.

More of us at DFWPilots.com

We've been known to gather for a weeknight meal at the Hard 8 BBQ in Coppell and some other places.

Heck, I'd travel south to see Spike. :wink2:

Spike.... he ka-way-zee!!! Calls me up during the February Ice Storm and sings the theme song from Great White North!

There's Troy Whistman (in Ft. Worth), and Dave Siciliano (also at ADS).

And I think PJ is in Houston, which, to those of us in Chicago, is the same as Dallas! (And there's Jay Honeck in Mustang Island, which is the same for us, too!) :)

Andrew,

The Dallas/Fort Worth PoA crew is one of my favorite groups of people! You've got Dave, Spike, and Wayne all at ADS, and you've also got Alan and Troy elsewhere in the area. Stu doesn't post here as much, but he's at ADS too... And those are just the folks I've met in person.

I highly recommend meeting them all in person, especially at an establishment serving slow-cooked carnivore delicacies like the Hard Eight across the street from KSEP. :D Just don't say anything about construction or local government or Spike and Dave will keep you from talking about airplanes. :rofl:

Havent seen hide nor hair of Jay here since his thread got locked....

I think you're confusing Jays.

Grant is talking about Jay "The Hotelier" Honeck, who is now in Texas and has logged in today and posted a few days ago.

The Jay Who Will Not Return is Jay "The Tron Guy" Maynard, who lives in Minnesota.

Dunno why these two get confused so much. I've never seen Jay Honeck dressed in spandex.

Jay Honeck has been around, some, but he and Mary have been pretty slammed since they sold the Alexis Park property in Iowa City, and got all the aviation stuff from there. They've been remodeling rooms at a furious pace.

Back