Who is in Charlotte, NC?

Don't alter your plans for me, but, let me know if you happen to pick a restaurant inside 277. I ride my bike to work so I'm limited as to where I can get and cannot drive as we're still down to one car. Otherwise, maybe next time.

is this you?

Now that's funny! A couple weeks ago I got caught in a nasty hail storm. The next day a guy at work asked me if my route takes me down Colony, which it does. He said he passed a guy getting pummeled by hail and wondered if it was me. Next time he said he'd offer a ride :)

Thank you @Tarheelpilot for meeting me at the airport and visiting me during lunch. Our conversation was very educational, enlightening, and entertaining all at the same time.

Interview with PDT is tomorrow at 0900 Local.

(PS. The flight out from DFW really opened my eyes that routinely commuting this far for an airline job is not a desirable thing. Flight was nice, but dealing with the shenanigans of parking, check-in, security, crowds, lines, etc at Terminal C of DFW reminded me why I own an airplane.)

Thank you @Tarheelpilot for meeting me at the airport and visiting me during lunch. Our conversation was very educational, enlightening, and entertaining all at the same time.

Interview with PDT is tomorrow at 0900 Local.

(PS. The flight out from DFW really opened my eyes that routinely commuting this far for an airline job is not a desirable thing. Flight was nice, but dealing with the shenanigans of parking, check-in, security, crowds, lines, etc at Terminal C of DFW reminded me why I own an airplane.)
Enjoyed the visit as well. Good luck tomorrow, I’m sure you’ll do well.

Sorry I couldn’t join. I was fulfilling a promise to my son to take him to Carowinds. Hope everything went well on the interview.

I could have joined had you guys not been eating lunch at a time more appropriate in the Mountain timezone :)

Bumping this back to the top of the stack…

I will be attending my first week of class for Piedmont starting 08/22, planning to arrive the day before.

Anyone want to plan a meet up?

Congrats on landing the job! Unfortunately, I'll be out of town.

One more bump...

I'll be arriving early-afternoon at KCLT... staying at the Holiday Inn north of the airport.

Class starts Monday morning and lasts through Friday.

The incursion has begun.
a few of my old classmates are there doing upgrade as well as my old student doing initial. good luck. training has improved but qol is still the same. shoot me a message if you have questions.

Now back in DFW for the home study round...... Includes layering on all the memory item

I return to Charlotte September 7 for next round of ground training. Will have some open time over weekend.

I'm away until September 15. Our airport fly-in is the last Saturday of September at NC26.

Back