Who has the best price on Lowrance 2000C?

Richard O

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Richard O.
My buddy bought the Lowrance 2000C at SNF for $647. Now after using it on a trip I want one. The best price I can find is $714 on e-bay through Pacific Coast Avionics. Does anyone know of someone selling it for less than $700?

When I bought mine a couple of months ago, I couldn't find a price below $700. I love the 2000c.

Richard;
I bought one from PCA @ $719.00 a few months ago. First was DOA, Debbie at PAC Next Day Air-ed one to me to replace it!
Alas; it lasted one hour!

Turns out they had a bad run from Lowrance...( it happens; don't get me started 'bout JVC...)

...on the 4th one Debbie said they used it for 6 or so hours both on the ground and in the air and again sent it to me NDA!

The point of my posting is not to disuade you from the L-2000 (I LOVE mine and the -1000 before it...) but to applaud the folks at PCA who went above and beyond what I consider normal for a retailer to get me a working unit! I couldn't imagine getting a bum unit off FleaBay and getting the same service...(I distribute and work on Electronics for my meger living and I know service when I see it...or not...)

Happy Lowrancing!

Chris in Shreveport

PCA is the lowest price I've seen so far. A few months ago when I was shopping you could find them for $695 from several vendors. I don't know why they are all higher now.

We bought ours about 6 months ago for 500 bucks. Um...I'll have to ask phill where he got it from...maybe i don't wanna know though...

Well the "request a quote" button on Aircraft Spruce's website is pretty worthless. I've now used it three times and never even got a response of any kind. I wonder if they know how much I've spent with them since I started building the BearHawk.:dunno:

Back