White Jungle - An Aviation Based Novel

Flybytex

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Flybytex
Hey all,
Just thought I'd let everyone know about the novel I just had published for kindle, nook, iBooks, and Sony. It's only $2.99 so please give it look and let me know what you think!

White Jungle by Robert White
Description:
Jungles can be some of the most treacherous places on earth, but the plots of men can be even more dangerous. White Jungle is a fast paced and action packed novel that finds pilot William Blake crash landed in a full scale drug war in the vastness of the Colombian rain forest. Out manned and out gunned, he must not only root out the corruption within the Colombian Government, but amongst his own colleagues before it’s too late. Blake battles mercenary soldiers and ruthless drug lords on multiple fronts to save the lives of countless innocents. Aviation enthusiast and action lovers alike will most definitely enjoy White Jungle.

About the Author:
Robert White, born in 1977, started out as a corporate pilot before beginning his writing career. He spent over four years of his aviation career living in remote areas of Africa and the Middle East. This unique experience gives him the insight and technical expertise to correctly depict the characters and situations that he most vividly describes in his books.

Link to amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/White-Jungle-...?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1322709049&sr=1-1

Link to Barnes & Noble:
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/whi...839?ean=2940011291890&itm=1&usri=white+jungle

Hey thanks!
It's my first book but I've had good feedback thus far. I've already started the second book, it's actually a prequel to White Jungle, with some of the same main characters. If my first book has any kind of success it might motivate me to finish the second one a little faster.

It seems interesting but I was told "No more electronics in the house" I guess I'm out.

Kindle reader for PC? Interesting.

Husband and I both are tech-y people. We have electronics we don't even use! But we don't want to get rid of them though either. (Heck I have a broken XM radio next to me because I think I can find someone to fix it!)

If you fancy yourself as a budding writer, you definitely need to read this:
"The First Five Pages" by Noah Lukeman.

Husband and I both are tech-y people. We have electronics we don't even use! But we don't want to get rid of them though either. (Heck I have a broken XM radio next to me because I think I can find someone to fix it!)

Hello. My name's Spike and I am an Electronics Hoarder (pause for restrained, yet oddly supportive, applause). I have only recently begun getting rid of some of the stuff I have that is only a leetle-bit broken.

---

Just downloaded the book, reading now. So far, so good.

Yup. And there are a boatload of free books. Generally, anything out of copyright, like Dickens, Shakespeare, Mark Twain, The Art of War.

I recently read Ann of Green Gables, in anticipation of a trip to Prince Edward Island that never materialized.

Back