White House Pic

Moxie

Pre-Flight
Gone West
A good time was had by all, Babes Board/Blue Board/Purple Board Probably should call the Babes Board the Pink Board, but I like the Black Board better. LOL! Hello my friends here.
xoMoxie

Attachments

• BabesWhitehouse2009.jpg
    BabesWhitehouse2009.jpg
    430.9 KB · Views: 262
Hey Moxie, nice pic. I recognize some folks but not others. Do you think we could have some names?

On their knees (R to L): Flash, Ted and Moxie
Next row (L to R, follow me people changing directions): Steingar, Grant, Leslie (Chef extrodinare), Jill (555Juliet), Rick (not on any board), Dan (not on any board).
Squished in the middle(R to L): My Mom (1/2 hidden behind Jill), me and Adam
Back row(R to L): (forgot one, someone from the purple board), Tim, Mike (Friend of Stinegar), Adam B and Cane'n'abled (Babes)

Ok, so I also mixed screan and real names... deal, that's how I remember them.

Missa

Missa called me TIM! For the first time all week! Hooray!

The pilot formerly known as Ted, no wait, Tom, no wait....

Back row(R to L): (forgot one, someone from the purple board), Tim, Mike (Friend of Stinegar), Adam B and Cane'n'abled (Babes)

That one you missed is Justin (aka Skymaster)

Missa called me TIM! For the first time all week! Hooray!

The pilot formerly known as Ted, no wait, Tom, no wait....

You're Ted2. It's good to know that I'm first, despite having been flying for fewer years and having fewer hours than you. ;)

Grant is right, He took off before the pic to get to yet anouther party.

We'll just have to photo shop him in.

So where's Kent Shook hiding in the pic?

He's not in it. I think he took off a little early. I'll have to look at the picture I took and see if he's in it.

Yeah, Bill Williams and I took off as soon as our bills were paid to catch the tail end of the MyTransponder party. Someone took pictures while we were eating, but I haven't seen those yet?

Here's the group picture from the White House.

Attachments

• Oshkosh09 303 (Large).jpg
    Oshkosh09 303 (Large).jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 41
Back